Deg-degannya Kayak Nunggu Balesan Chat Dari Gebetan! #KoreanDream

A quick update.

I just sent messages to a lecturer and a notary, asking their availability and willingness to help me with some of the documents. FYI, I'm always nervous and kind of scared whenever I have to text someone one to ask for help because..... I'm afraid of rejection.

I also kind of not confident about how to ask help politely. Of course, I always try to be as polite as I can, but I never know what people's expectation about the kind of politeness that they'll appreciate.

Anyway, I'm now nervous waiting for the responses. 

It's better to do it now than later, because the time is getting short. 

I was thinking about doing it later, yes, around the beginning of February, but it might be too close to the opening date. For now, I just like give them a heads-up, or kind like "book" them, so that when the time arrives, they will not get too shocked, because I don't know how long the deadline will be. 

Actually, reading the information about the Recommendation Letter, it worries me a bit because there are too many things that the Recommenders should do, as copying the letters, putting them into formal envelopes, and so on. Is that OK for them to do it? It is fine if I should copy and find the envelope and get it back to them to get it signed. I'm afraid that it will be too burdensome for them. Also, I need to think about what should I give to them in return? Cakes? Parcel? Fruits? 

Oh my God. It starts stressing me out!


-el

Comments

Popular Posts