Finding A New Fresh Page #NewChapterHunter

Okay! Let me introduce the new hashtag serial that will change the my #KoreanDream, which is #NewChapterHunter.

It's a pretty long hashtag, but let it be. 

Well, just yesterday, I lost my foundations--people that I've been holding on, that has made me rooting in a place for more than 2 years. 

Actually, few months ago when I heard about their plans, I already shook up. I started to lose my direction, my handle. All I've been thinking about is to move on. It is really the time to move on. BUT...

I did try to find a new page to start writing my new story, but I failed. Three times, so far. Good thing is that I don't want to give up. I keep going on with my searching, putting hope here and there. 

Then few hours ago, I tried to put another hope until I realised that I lack of some things. For me, it's not my first time experiencing finding a new fresh page and it has always been a phase to reflect on myself, to see what I had done in the past--to find out that I should've done more things.

Now, with this age and experience, I sometimes find myself a less confident because there are more and more people with younger age and brighter experience, looking their new fresh page too. Meaning, I need to somewhat compete with them. Thank God that my stubbornness puts me further from giving up. 

One thing that stopped me for a while is that in finding a new fresh page, I need to prepare one thing after another. I really really reaaallyyy need to gather all the good spirit to start it :") First I thought that I didn't have any of those, but actually I had and I was just too lazy to do it. 

It's always happening in my life when I want something but becomes lethargic to work on the preparation, while I also know it too well that I will not get that something if I do not prepare anything :") 

Okay. I need to start now. 

Wish me luck!

Bye.


-el

Comments

Popular Posts