Pulling Back to That #KoreanDream

I guess I need a slap on the arm. Or back. 

If you look at my previous writing on May, on this writing, I'd say a totally different thing, which is..... I'll go back to that path again. 

Yep, I will still chase my Korean Dream until.... I get tired--for real. 

Last Sunday, I just applied for another scholarship that makes it count to my second try this year. This scholarship's requirements are pretty simple, but deadline (AT FIRST) was short; only 2 weeks. It started suddenly too. The deadline should be last Monday (yep, I submitted one day early), but then on Tuesday, they announced that the deadline was changed until the end of this month due to technical issue that some applicants encountered few days before the deadline. I was like.... WHAT THE........... why..... :") 
When I filled out and uploaded everything, it was just fine. I submitted all the documents successfully, duuudeeeee.... And rushed everything :") 

Actually, I was kinda frustated with one of the requirements: Research Plan. I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO WRITEEEEEE! But, ended up that I finished everything anyway. I don't know whether it is right or not, but I know that I need to apply no matter what. 



[this is also a draft since September 22, 2022 and I tried to finish it in October 18, 2022 to post it as another memory]

Comments

Popular Posts